Advertisements

Advertisements

Showing posts with label AP DSC Syllabus 2012 - AP DSC Notification 2012 - DSC Syllabus 2012. Show all posts

AP DSC 2012 Syllabus , Notification and Study Booklet

Hello students , today we like to share regarding AP DSC Syllabus, Study Material, , Notification etc. Andhra Pradesh   Commission and Director of School Education will be going to take written exam for Teacher post. AP Commission  and Director of School  Education Board will take together SGT, PEt and school Assistant post written exam on May 1st week 2012.

Naer about 1 lacs candidates apply for this this teacher post. For candidates exam preparation , in this article we will publish AP DSC 2012 Syllabus,Notification and Study material . According to the new instruction declared by Ministry of Education Department Partha, Saarathi. The question paper is each category will consist of Two hundred questions and total marks shall be hundred. out of which 80% shall be written test ( DSC teacher recruitment Test)  and remaining 20% for APTET score for all post.

As per new GO published by Education department there are few changes in AP DSC syllabus of School Assistant and Secondary grade teacher .

Name of Board  : Andhra Pradesh Education Department
Name of Exam : AP DSC 2012
Exam Held date : 1st week of May 2012
Official link : www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in

Note : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan, (KVS) and Navodaya  Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will also takes TGT, SGT, PGT , PRT post recruitment written exam at different stae in Month of may 2012.
0